Paleo Pulled Pork BBQ Pizza
Pre-made Frozen Cauliflower Crust
1/3 cup Paleo Pizza Sauce
4 oz. Paleo Pulled Pork
4 Pieces Cooked Paleo Turkey Bacon
1 Small Sweet Potato, Seasoned & Baked
1/2 cup Spinach
1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
Almond Milk Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Bake crust for 8 minutes; remove from oven.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on crust.
- Evenly distribute pulled pork, bacon, sweet potato, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes on the crust and drizzle with Noble Made Mustard BBQ Sauce
- Crumble cream cheese on top.
- Bake for 3 to 4 minutes, or until crust is slightly browned.
- Remove from oven. Let cool a bit, then add fresh avocado and sprinkle nutritional yeast for some extra cheesy flavor.
- Keep Noble Made Mustard BBQ Sauce nearby for dipping purposes.