Baked Buffalo Chicken Taquitos Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10
Yield: 4 servings
2 cups Shredded Chicken Breast, cooked
½ cup Celery, diced small
½ cup Mayonnaise
1/3 cup Noble Made Buffalo Sauce
8 Low Carb Tortillas, street taco sized
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a medium sized bowl, add the shredded chicken, celery, Noble Made Buffalo Sauce, and mayo. Mix until fully combined. If you prefer more buffalo flavor, add 1 tablespoon at a time until desired taste is reached.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave or on a skillet until soft and pliable.
- Evenly distribute the chicken mixture onto the warmed tortillas in a horizontal line, then roll them all the way up without folding the sides. Repeat with remaining buffalo chicken and tortillas.
- Place each taquito seam side down on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Brush each taquito with a thin layer of avocado oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip and bake for an additional 5-6 minutes or until the tortillas are golden brown and warmed through on the inside. Cooking time will vary depending on the type of tortillas used, so keep an eye on them!
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.