(Keto, Gluten Free, Paleo)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
2 cups Superfine Blanched Almond Flour
1.5 tbsp Noble Made Buffalo Seasoning
2 tbsp Ghee, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour and Noble Made Buffalo Seasoning.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk melted ghee and eggs together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and combine until a dough is formed.
- Transfer dough to a parchment lined baking sheet and add a layer of parchment on top. Roll out dough in between the 2 sheets of parchment paper into a square or rectangle until it is about ¼ inch thick.
- Using a sharp knife or a pizza cutter, cut into squares. You should be able to make 32 crackers depending on the size of your shape and how thick it is rolled out. With a skewer, poke a small hole in the middle of each cracker to prevent them from rising.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they are slightly golden. This may take a few minutes longer depending on how hot your oven runs so keep an eye on them.
- Let crackers cool at least 30 minutes before breaking them into squares to enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.