Carolina Boneless BBQ Wings
These Carolina Boneless BBQ wings have a sweet and tangy kick. Makes a great appetizer for game day or parties and is Whole30 compliant and Paleo.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1.5lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1.5 cups Almond Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
1 pinch Paprika
2/3 cup Noble Made Mustard BBQ Sauce
2 tsp Avocado Oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the fat from your chicken breasts and slice them in half lengthwise into filets. Cut each filet into 4 uneven triangular pieces.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk 2 eggs together.
- In another medium sized bowl, whisk together almond flour, salt, pepper and paprika until fully combined.
- Dip one piece of chicken breast into the egg mixture until fully coated.
- Then, dredge the egg coated chicken breast piece into the almond flour mixture tossing and pressing until the chicken is fully coated in the breading.
- Repeat until all pieces of chicken are breaded.
- Grease a baking sheet with avocado oil and add chicken pieces in a single layer.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes flipping halfway through with a spatula.
- For extra crispy chicken, broil on both sides for 3 minutes per side.
- Toss in Noble Made Mustard BBQ Sauce until fully coated.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner from the blog Thyme and JOY. See the full post HERE.