Cranberry Orange Chicken Meatballs
(Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings
1lb Ground Chicken
1/4 cup Almond Flour, fine
1 tbsp Orange Zest
1/2 cup Dried Cranberries, chopped fine
1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary, minced
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the ground chicken, egg, almond flour, orange zest, dried cranberries, rosemary, and Noble Made Classic Poultry Seasoning.
- Using your hands, mix the ingredients into the ground chicken making sure everything is evenly combined without overworking the meat.
- Roll into 1/2 inch sized meatballs with your hands and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the meatballs are fully cooked through. Serve warm with toothpicks.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.