Grilled Buffalo Chicken Dippers
Whole30 & Paleo
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Serving Size: 4-6
2 lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders
1 tsp. Salt
1 cup of Ranch Dressing
4 Carrots, Peeled and Cut into Sticks
12 Stalks Celery, Trimmed and Cut in Half
6-inch wooden skewers
- Preheat grill over high heat.
- Salt chicken tenders, and place them in a large bowl. Pour 1/3 of Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce over the chicken, and stir to coat.
- Skewer the chicken tenders.
- Grill the skewers for 5-6 minutes on each side. Brush additional buffalo sauce on skewers, then remove them from the grill. Let them rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, pour roughly 1 tbsp of the ranch dressing into a small cup. Add 2-3 carrot sticks and 2-3 sticks of celery to the cup, along with one chicken skewer.
- Pour the remaining buffalo sauce into a bowl for extra dipping.