Instant Pot BBQ Ribs
1 Rack Pork Ribs
1/2 cup Noble Made Original BBQ Sauce, plus additional for serving
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1 cup Water
- Cut the racks of ribs into equal-sized pieces so they fit into the Instant Pot. Blot with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour water into the bottom of the Instant Pot, insert the trivet and add the ribs.
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- Cook on Manual setting under high pressure for 30 minutes and use a quick release.
- Place ribs on a rimmed baking sheet and brush with Noble Made Original BBQ Sauce. Broil for 3 to 5 minutes, or until desired crispness is reached.
- Add additional sauce after broiling, as needed.
SLOW COOKER OPTION
- Follow step one.
- At step two, add to crockpot with water.
- Cook 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner from Thyme and JOY. See the full post here.