Thick Cut BBQ Grilled Pork Chops
Gluten Free, Keto, Whole30, Paleo
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 Pork Chops, 1” thick center cut
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
2 tbsp BBQ Seasoning
½ cup Noble Made BBQ Sauce (Classic, Smoky or Mustard)
1. Pat your pork chops dry with a paper towel. Brush your pork chops with a thin layer of avocado oil then season each side of your pork chops evenly with BBQ Seasoning. Refrigerate to marinate for 30 minutes up to 24 hours.
2. Heat the grill to medium high heat (350-450°) and leave the pork chops at room temperature for 10-15 minutes while the grill heats up.
3. Place seasoned pork chops on the grill over direct heat and brush the top side with a thick layer of Noble Made BBQ Sauce and let it grill for 5 minutes. Flip with tongs then brush the other side with BBQ sauce. Cook for another 5-6 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
4. Remove from the grill, tent with foil and let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
To Grill Indoors – To make BBQ pork chops indoors, you’ll need a grill pan.
1. Heat the grill pan over medium high heat (350-400°F)
2. Add marinated pork chops and brush Noble Made BBQ Sauce on one side. Let cook for 6-8 minutes.
3. Flip, brush the other side with BBQ sauce then cook for another 6-8 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 145°F.
4. Remove from grill pan and place under foil for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.