Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Salad
Whole30, Paleo, Keto
Yield: 4 servings
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
¼ cup Noble Made Buffalo Sauce (mild, medium or hot)
1 tablespoon of avocado oil or cooking spray
Pinch of salt (optional)
1 Head Romaine lettuce, chopped
2 Carrots, julienned
2 Celery sticks, sliced
1 cup Plum tomatoes, sliced
½ Red onions, thinly sliced
1 Avocado, sliced
- Place chicken breasts in a large ziplock bag and gently pound with a meat tenderizer to flatten. Repeat on both sides.
- Then season chicken with Noble Made Classic Buffalo Seasoning and Noble Made Buffalo Sauce. Marinade for 30 minutes.
- Next, place your chicken in your air fryer basket or tray and air fry at 450 °F for 8-10 minutes or until the chicken breasts reach an internal temperature of 165 °F.
- Remove from the air fryer and rest for 5 minutes before cutting into cubes
- Add all of the remaining ingredients into a large salad bowl (except for the ranch dressing), followed by the buffalo chicken cubes, then toss together well.
- Top with Ranch Dressing and serve.
This recipe was created by @metemgee. Give them a follow and check out their page for more inspiration!