Buffalo Lime Grilled Corn
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
4 Stalks Corn, with husks removed
2 tbsp Ghee, melted
1 Lime, cut into wedges
- Prepare corn by removing husks if there are any attached.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Using tongs, place unseasoned corn on the grill and cook for 10-15 minutes, turning every 3-5 minutes to char on each side.
- Remove from grill and brush with melted ghee, then sprinkle with Noble Made Classic Buffalo Seasoning, a squeeze of lime, and serve warm.
For Frozen Corn:
- Cook and defrost corn according to package instructions.
- Preheat the grill over medium-high heat.
- Grill thawed corn for 3-5 minutes or until corn is charred.
- Remove from grill and brush with butter, then sprinkle with Noble Made Classic Buffalo Seasoning and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and Joy.