Bacon Mac Deviled Eggs
(Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
6 Hard Boiled Eggs
1/4 cup Mayonnaise
2 strips Cooked Bacon, chopped
- Slice hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks. Add to a bowl and set aside the egg whites.
- To the bowl with the egg yolks, add the Noble Made Coarse-Dijon Mustard, mayonnaise, and half of the chopped bacon. Stir together until a creamy consistency is formed that has a smooth and even texture. You may need to use more dressing depending on the size of your eggs and egg yolks.
- In a piping bag or plastic bag with the tip cut off, add the egg yolk mixture using a rubber spatula.
- Evenly distribute the egg yolk mixture by piping it into the indent of each egg white.
- Place on a serving plate and garnish with chopped bacon.
Looking to make your own Thousand Island Dressing? Click HERE.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.