Grilled Potato Salad
(Whole30, Gluten Free)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 4-6 Servings
- 2 lbs Golden Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive Oil, divided
- 2 tbsp Noble Made Coarse Dijon Mustard
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Garnish: 2 tbsp Chopped Green Onion
- Preheat Your Gas Grill: Turn on your gas grill and heat it up until temperature stays around 350-400°F.
- Prepare Your Potatoes: Wash golden potatoes and slice into thin ¼” inch rounds. This can be done using a sharp knife or a mandolin. Toss with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare Marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Noble Made Coarse Dijon Mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder until combined.
- Grill Potatoes: Place potatoes on preheated grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. Make sure you are monitoring the temperature to make sure the slices do not burn.
- Serve: Remove from grill and toss in prepared marinade. Garnish with chopped green onion.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.