BBQ Spaghetti Squash Boats
Whole30 & Paleo
Serving Size: 2 Squash Boats
1 Medium Spaghetti Squash
2 tbsp. Avocado Oil
1 Chicken Breast, Cooked and Shredded
1/4 Onion, Chopped
1/2 Bell Pepper, Chopped
1/2 Jalapeño, sliced
1 tbsp. Cilantro
Whole30 Compliant Ranch (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Cut squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds, brush the inside with 1 tbsp. of the avocado oil, and bake face up on a lined baking sheet for 35 to 40 mins. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes, then add innards to a bowl and shred, reserving squash boats.
- Mix chicken with 1/2 cup Noble Made Original BBQ Sauce.
- Heat remaining tbsp. of avocado oil in skillet over medium heat. Saute onion and bell pepper for 3 to 5 mins, then let cool.
- Add sauteed veggies and chicken to squash and combine.
- Add mixture back into the two boats, then top with jalapeno, cilantro, remaining Noble Made Original BBQ Sauce, and ranch as desired.
This recipe was created by Dominique Mackins from CharlestonFitFoodie. See the full post here.