Buffalo Cauliflower Rice
(Keto, Paleo, Whole30)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10
Yield: 4 servings
2 cups Riced Cauliflower, frozen and thawed
1 cup Celery, diced into ½ inch thick pieces
½ cup Red Onion, small diced
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 tablespoon Ghee, or avocado oil
1/3 cup Noble Made Buffalo Sauce
- Drain your thawed cauliflower rice by wringing it through a cheesecloth until as much moisture is removed as possible. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the ghee over medium heat until hot.
- Add in the celery and onion. Sauté for about 5 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add in the drained riced cauliflower and garlic powder. Sauté for 3-5 minutes to evaporate any moisture and to “dry” the cauliflower rice.
- Pour in the Noble Made Buffalo Sauce and stir to combine making sure to evenly coat everything. Serve hot.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.