Buffalo Chicken Frittata
Whole30 & Paleo
1 tbsp. Ghee
2 Stalks Celery, Finely Diced
2 Shallots, Chopped
1 Dozen Eggs
Salt and Pepper
1/4 cup Cilantro, Chopped
2 cups Cooked Chicken Breast, Shredded
1/2 cup Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce, Divided
1 Green Onion, Chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F.
- Heat ghee in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add celery and shallots and sauté until soft, about 5 to 7 minutes, then remove from heat .
- In one bowl, add eggs, salt and pepper and whisk until combined.
- Add celery and shallot mixture and cilantro to egg mixture and stir together.
- Put shredded chicken breast in a separate bowl and stir in desired amount of Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce.
- Add egg mixture to a well-greased cast iron pan.
- Drop shredded buffalo chicken into pan evenly.
- Swirl remaining Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce on top and cook for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Top with green onion.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner from Thyme and JOY. See the full post here.