Buffalo Pork Loin
(Keto, Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
1 ½ pounds Pork Loin (cut 1 inch thick to make 4)
2 tsp Avocado Oil
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
1 tbsp Noble Made Buffalo Seasoning
1/3 cup Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare the pork loin by patting them dry with a paper towel.
- Brush the top and bottom with the avocado oil, then sprinkle with Noble Made Buffalo Seasoning.
- Arrange the seasoned pork loin in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pork loin are fully cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and turn the oven to broil.
- Evenly distribute the Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce on top of the pork chops with a pastry or grill brush.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
Air Fryer Buffalo Pork Chops
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F for 3-5 minutes.
- Season the pork chops with oil, Noble Made Buffalo Seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Place the pork loin in a single layer at the bottom of the air fryer basket and cook for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Brush with Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce and return to the air fryer for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Remove and serve.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.