Keto Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 6 hours (or 4 hours on high)
2 lbs Chicken Breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
12 oz Noble Made Garlic Parmesan Sauce
12 oz Milk
8 oz Cream Cheese
1 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated or shredded
8-10 cups of Keto Pasta Options (2 cups per serving)
1. Trim the excess fat from the chicken breast and dice it into one-inch pieces.
2. Add the Noble Made Garlic Parmesan Sauce to the crock pot. Then, fill the jar with milk to the top. Shake to loosen any excess sauce and pour into the crock pot. Whisk to combine.
3. Add the chicken pieces to the sauce and toss to coat.
4. Cube the cream cheese and add to the top.
5. Cover with the lid and slow cook on LOW for 6 hours or HIGH for 4 hours or until the chicken is fully cooked through.
6. Gently stir the cream cheese into the chicken and sauce mixture until fully combined.
7. Top with grated or shredded parmesan cheese.
8. Serve on a bed of your favorite low-carb or keto pasta alternative.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY