Buffalo Ranch Almonds
(Whole30, Paleo, Keto)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1 ½ cups of Raw Almonds
¼ cup of Ranch Dressing
2 tablespoons of Noble Made Classic Buffalo Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Ranch Dressing and 1 tablespoon of Noble Made Classic Buffalo Seasoning.
- Add the raw almonds and toss until the almonds are fully coated.
- Place coated almonds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400 °F for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, pour almonds into a small bowl, then add the remaining Classic Buffalo Seasoning and mix together.
- Allow to cool completely, then enjoy!