Buffalo Roasted Potatoes
Spice up your side dish game by making these buffalo flavored roasted potatoes.
Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
2 lbs Russet Potatoes, large dice
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
1.5 tsp Garlic Powder
1.5 tsp Sea Salt
1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Place cut russet potatoes into a large bowl of cold water. Let sit for 20 minutes. Drain and rinse potatoes and dry them off as much as possible.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss rinsed, drained and dried potatoes with avocado oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder until evenly coated.
- Place in a single layer on a large sheet pan and bake for 45 minutes flipping halfway through.
- Cool for 5 minutes, add cooked potatoes to a large bowl and toss with Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce. Serve hot.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.