5 Ingredient Mustard BBQ Chicken Wings
Prep: 15 minutes
2 lbs Chicken Wings, split
2 tsp Kosher Salt
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
2 tbsp Tapioca Starch
½ cup Noble Made Mustard BBQ Sauce
- Pat chicken wings dry and place in a large bowl.
- Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Add in the tapioca starch, mix until all the chicken wings are coated. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Oven method: preheat oven to 425F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place a wire rack on top (optional), add chicken, and then roast for 40 minutes flipping halfway through.
- Air fryer method: add chicken to air fryer basket, set temperature to 360F, cook for 20 minutes, then turn up the temperature to 400F and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add chicken wings back into a clean bowl and toss with Noble Made Mustard BBQ Sauce.
This recipe was created by Dolly Sengsavang from the blog A Dash of Dolly. See the full post here!