(Keto, Gluten Free, Whole30 Option)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
1 pound Ground Beef
1 cup Shredded Cheddar
1/2 cup Almond Flour
1/4 cup Chopped Dill Pickles
2 tsp Coconut Aminos
2 tbsp Noble Made Tomato Ketchup
1/2 tbsp Dried Minced Onion (or 1/4 cup Fresh Minced Onion)
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
2 tsp Avocado Oil
NOTE: For Whole30 option, omit cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tsp avocado oil over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until it begins to brown.
- Add in dried minced onion, garlic powder, Noble Made Tomato Ketchup, chopped dill pickles, and coconut aminos and mix until everything is evenly combined.
- Add meat mixture to the bottom of a greased pie pan.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together cheddar cheese, eggs and almond flour until combined evenly.
- Pour egg, cheese and almond flour mixture on top of the ground beef mixture evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until egg mixture is cooked all the way through.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, slice and serve hot with a side of Noble Made Tomato Ketchup or thousand island dressing.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.