Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower
Whole30, Paleo & Gluten-free
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Size: 6+
2 tbsp. Melted Ghee
2 tbsp. Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce
1 tsp. Minced Garlic
1 Head Cauliflower, Core Removed, Chopped into Bite-sized Florets
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
Paleo Ranch Dressing, Optional, for Serving
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the ghee, Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce, and minced garlic in a small bowl and mix until the ingredients are well-incorporated.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large bowl and toss with the sauce mixture until all the florets have about equal amounts of sauce on them.
- Spread the cauliflower on the lined baking sheet and sprinkle with the sea salt.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, until the cauliflower is easily pierced with a fork but not burned or mushy.
- Serve with paleo ranch dressing, if desired.
This recipe was created by Dana from Real Food with Dana. See the full post here