Grilled Buffalo Turkey Burgers
(Whole30, Gluten Free, Keto)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 lb Lean Ground Turkey
- 2 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1-2 tbsp Noble Made Buffalo Seasoning
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat Your Gas Grill: Turn on your gas grill and heat it up until temperature stays around 350-400°F.
- Prepare Your Turkey Burgers: In a medium sized bowl, add ground turkey, almond flour, salt and pepper. Combine the seasoning into the meat without over mixing, just until everything is combined. Form into 4 patties that are ½” thick. Evenly distribute Noble Made Buffalo Seasoning on each side of the turkey burger.
- Grill Turkey Burgers: Place burgers on preheated grill. Cook for 4-5 minutes covered, flip then cook for another 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve: Remove from grill and serve on a lettuce wrap topped with Ranch dressing.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.