Instant Pot Coffee BBQ Ribs
These Instant Pot Coffee BBQ Ribs are marinated with a deep smoky coffee rub and cooked in the instant pot then broiled with BBQ sauce to make the most flavorful rib without a grill!
Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free, Keto
Prep Time: 15 minutes (+ 2 hours marinating)
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4-6 Servings
3 lb Rack of Baby Back Ribs
½ cup Noble Made Original BBQ Sauce
4 tbsp Coffee BBQ Rub
Coffee BBQ Rub:
1 tbsp Garlic Powder
½ tbsp Onion Powder
½ tbsp Smoked Paprika
½ tbsp Chili Powder
1 tbsp Ground Dark Roast Coffee
½ tbsp Sea Salt
- Remove membrane on the back of ribs and pat completely dry with a paper towel.
- Cut into 3-4 equal pieces and rub with Coffee BBQ Rub on both sides until fully coated. Place in plastic bag or covered bowl to marinate for at least two hours or up to 24 hours.
- Add one cup of water to the bottom of your instant pot and place dry rubbed ribs on top of trivet. Cook on manual high pressure for 20 minutes and use a quick release.
- Preheat your oven to broil and place your cooked pieces of ribs bone side down on a sheet pan covered with foil. Brush Noble Made Original BBQ Sauce on top of ribs.
- Broil 3-5 minutes or until top of ribs become crispy.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.