Loaded BBQ Chicken Sweet Potatoes
Whole30 & Paleo
3 Large Chicken Breasts
¾ Cup of Noble Made Original BBQ Sauce
1 tbsp Noble Made Coarse-Dijon Mustard
2 Sweet Potatoes, Cooked
- Season each chicken breast generously with salt and pepper.
- Lay breasts in crock pot as flat as possible.
- Pour in Noble Made Original BBQ Sauce and Noble Made Coarse-Dijon Mustard, then stir to combine and evenly coat the chicken.
- Cook on high for 3 hours (or low for 6-7 hours), shred chicken with 2 forks and stir with sauce.
- Let cook for another 30 minutes to soak up more of the juice.
- Serve chicken over two cooked sweet potatoes and top with additional BBQ sauce.
This recipe was created by @bitesbymi. Follow her on Instagram (here) for more great recipes and inspiration!