Lao-Inspired Chicken Wings
Prep time: 1 hour
3 lbs Chicken Wings
2 Garlic Cloves, Peeled
1 tsp Kosher Salt
½ tsp Black Pepper
½ tsp Garlic Powder
3 tbsp + ¼ cup for basting/dipping Noble Made Original BBQ Sauce
1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
½ tbsp Fish Sauce
½ cup Roughly Chopped Cilantro
- Pat chicken wings dry.
- Make small diagonal slits on the skin side of the flats to help the marinade soak into the meat.
- In a food processor, add in the garlic cloves, kosher salt, white pepper, garlic powder, Noble Made Original BBQ Sauce, coconut aminos, fish sauce, and cilantro.
- Pulse until everything is combined and you have a rough paste.
- Pour marinade onto the chicken wings ensuring each piece gets coated.
- Marinate the chicken for at least one hour to overnight.
- Two ways to cook the chicken:
- Preheat oven to 425F. Place chicken on a parchment lined baking sheet, and roast for 25-30 minutes flipping halfway through. OR
- Grill the chicken over direct heat for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. Make sure to flip halfway through.
- Baste or dip the wings with additional Noble Made Original BBQ Sauce.
This recipe was created by Dolly Sengsavang from the blog A Dash of Dolly. See the full post here!