Smoky BBQ Baked Tofu
(Keto, Whole30 (Plant Based), Gluten Free)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
14 ounces Extra Firm Tofu
1 tbsp BBQ Seasoning
1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Drain the firm tofu and press out any excess liquid using a tofu press or wrap the tofu in paper towels and place a heavy kitchen pan on top for 15-20 minutes.
- Cube the tofu into ½ inch pieces.
- Add the tofu to a bowl and gently toss with the BBQ Seasoning and oil until fully coated.
- Add the dry seasoned tofu onto the prepared sheet pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour flipping halfway, or until the tofu is crispy on the outside.
- Remove the tofu from the sheet pan and add to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the Noble Made Smoky BBQ Sauce on top and toss to coat and serve.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.