Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Whole30 & Paleo
Serving Size: 8-10 Mini Sliders
1 lb, Ground Chicken
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1/4 cup Red Onion, Finely Diced
1/4 cup Cilantro, Chopped
1/4 cup Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce
1 Tomato, Sliced
1/2 Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
1 cup Romaine Lettuce
1/4 cup Whole30 Compliant Mayo
SWEET POTATO “BUNS”
2 Medium Japanese White Sweet Potatoes
1 tbsp. Avocado Oil
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat grill or nonstick skillet.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, salt, pepper, cilantro and Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce. Mix until just combined. Form into patties.
- Grill or pan-fry patties until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 5 to 8 minutes.
FOR SWEET POTATO “BUNS”
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Slice potato width-wise into 1/2-inch medallions.
- Brush with avocado oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place on baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Assemble with toppings.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner from Thyme and JOY. See the full post here.