Buffalo Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 12 egg halves
6 Whole Hard-Boiled Eggs
1 1/2 tbsp. Whole30 Compliant Mayonnaise
1 1/2 tbsp. Noble Made Hot Buffalo Sauce
2 tbsp. Celery, Finely Diced
1/2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut each hard-boiled egg in half lengthwise.
- Remove all the egg yolks and place them in a bowl with all remaining ingredients.
- Use a whisk to mix filling until smooth. More or less mayo may be needed depending on desired thickness.
- Add filling to a plastic bag or piping bag. Cut the tip off of the bag and fill egg whites with filling where the yolk used to be.
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner from Thyme and JOY. See the full post here.