Buffalo Party Mix
This buffalo party mix is gluten free and made with corn cereal, rice cereal, cashews and gluten free pretzels. Perfect for game day parties.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 12 cups (48 ¼ cup servings)
4 cups Rice Crispy Cereal
4 cups Corn Crispy Cereal
3 cups Gluten Free Pretzel Twists
1.5 cups Raw Cashews
4 tbsp Butter or Ghee
2/3 cup Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce
2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Celery Seed
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add cereals, cashews and pretzel twists, stir until mixture is evenly distributed.
- In the microwave or over a stovetop, add ghee and melt completely. Mix in Noble Made Buffalo Sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper and celery seed until fully combined.
- Pour the buffalo mixture into the bowl with the snack mix and toss until everything is coated. This may take a little while and it may seem like there is not enough coating, but keep tossing!
- On a baking sheet add buffalo party mix in a single layer being careful not to overcrowd the mix. Depending on the size of your baking sheet, you may need to split this in to 2 batches.
- Bake for 45 minutes making sure to toss and stir the mixture every 15 minutes to prevent it from burning.
- Once mix is baked through, layer your countertop with parchment paper and pour the hot party mix on top to cool for at least 45 minutes.
- Make sure mixture is fully cooled before storing as any moisture left in the mix could cause mold or could cause the party mix to become soggy.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month or longer.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner from the blog Thyme and JOY. See the full post HERE.